Friday, December 05, 2008

The News

Well, the news is good. No radiation. The Dr. said he wouldn't know where to start if he did. The scan is so clear, it shows no sign at all of disease and he said if he did try it, he'd only make me sick. So thank God and prayers and now I can go on with my life.
Matthew told me to quit making excuses now about moving, lol. I'll still have to have check ups for a year every three months, and I'm still trying to get over chemo but I feel really good and work has been easy.
And so I am really celebrating today and just so thankful.

7 comments:

Marcie said...

Robbin,

That is really, really good news; especially the part about no sign of disease anywhere. I'm very thankful too.

I'll check in on you later.

hugs,
Aisling

Marge said...

Thank you God! Wow! Robbin, you have two Thanksgiving Days within a couple of weeks! How great is that. I am so happy for you. And I agree with your son....start packing! You've got a move coming up!

Blessings on your weekend. And hugs! Marge

Debra said...

Whoa! How great is that...I was afraid when you had not re posted late yesterday that maybe the new wasn't good! So Yey! Praise the Lord!

Memaw's memories said...

Hot Dog! What wonderful news. I'm soooo happy for you.

On to bigger and better things.

Hooray!!!

L'Adelaide said...

lovely wonderful heart warming news, dear robbin...now begone with you to your family that waits!! are you bringing mom and dad too?

Tammy Brierly said...

I'll say it again, WOOHOO, now start packing buddy! XXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO

turquoise cro said...

Alleluia! Cancer free, what wonderful words to hear! Merry Christmas Robbin!