Monday, December 15, 2008

Peaceful Sleep

After months of not being able to sleep so well, of taking ambien to help that, I am finally able to sleep without help from anything. Last night I went to sleep before ten and slept past six. Wow. It was a good restful sleep too, although I think I did get up once to go to the bathroom. IT is so nice to be off all that medicine.
I can hardly believe next week is Christmas. It is coming fast for sure. The girls voted to do the White Elephant thing for work and everyone will bring food. We'll do that on the 23rd as we are all working that day.
Our weather is weird this week, after weeks of cold weather, this week the low all week will be in the fifties.
I've drank way too much coffee this morning and need to get up and start getting ready for work. Hope you all have a good week and find a little Christmas magic somewhere along the way.
Love,
Robbin

No comments: