Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Bit Depressed

Ok, I went to Atlanta for a meeting over the weekend, came home Monday night and have holed up in my little house ever since and I've got to get out today if for nothing else to go shopping. I'm off until Saturday, trying to get in vacation days before I loose them.
I think my body is experiencing, (and my mind) menopausal things and although I branded myself as a warrior and decided to look upon menopause as a rite of passage, who am I kidding? This sucks! I don't feel like myself. I never seem to feel good physically anymore(that could be helped if I'd get off my ass and do my walking I was so good at doing for three years) and I just feel like my world is in a mess.
I feel like nobody loves me or wants to be around me (I don't want to be around them, so we're even!)
It's just not a good place to be but here I am.
Here I am. Not too much good for anything.
My mind is boggled, my body hurts and betrays me, my spirit is shot and I don't know where to go from here.
So there you have it, welcome to my pity party. Feel free to go at anytime and PLEASE take me with you!

No comments: