Friday, December 22, 2006

I've been awake since 4 A.M.!

Not sure what's up with me. But here I am wide awake, making coffee at four thirty in the morning! Oh well.
I work for a good company, my bonus payout wasn't suppose to be until our next pay period which is next Friday but lo and behold! Bonus deposited today! YAY! I wasn't broke but close to it!
And I elfed myself, you can too.......take a look at this, funny to me! You can do it too! I sent it to my granddaughter, she should get a kick out of that!
My mom and I are going to the movies tonight to see The Nativity Story. I'm excited about that. I hope she'll like the movie. I've heard good things about it.
Oh well, coffee is almost ready and I'm hungry. I am off today thank goodness, so a nap will probably be in line around seven.......but then I've got loads of stuff to do!

No comments: