Friday, December 08, 2006

In Search of the Best Butter Cookies

Ok, I'm in search of the World's best butter cookies. I've decided to make some for gifts this year. When I was a teenager I remember someone I worked with bringing in some Butter cookies for Christmas, they were yummy but she refused to give us her recipe. To this day I've not tasted any as good as these. So this year I'm looking for recipes to try out and hopefully by before Christmas, and before I gain twenty five extra pounds I will find some. Here's a start
Today I made my best friend a chocolate cake for her birthday and I made two bracelets, dang it! I forgot to take pics and I've got them wrapped already! Oh well, they are pretty, you'll have to take my word for it. So I'm all set with her.
Other than still being cold today, there was not much news. Tommorrow I go back to work, and I'm ready actually!
Alrighty then! Goodnite!

No comments: