Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Got two Christmas gifts bought

Before I went to Atlanta for my work meeting, I'd done just a little bit of Christmas shopping online, and until today I'd actually forgotten it. But the two I bought came today so there! I've officially started.
One of the items that I bought for my hard to buy for Step-father. Years ago somebody came him this little glass house that you put incense cones in and the smoke comes out of the chiminey. The thing about this is he is such a bear about any kind of scent we were all blown away when he began to burn the Lavender incense that came with it. He fusses if my mother burns candles or uses air freshner so this thrilled her only to discover Lavender incense "cones" aren't that easy to find, at least not in our area(Not an unusal thing about most anything)......SO anyway, I ordered him some from somebody on E-bay.....so yay!!!
And then the other thing was the purfume that they've almost quit making for my mother. It is Forever Krystle. She wore it for years and then couldn't get it anymore and I've actually tried forever to find it on the internet only to find it was out of stock but I lucked out at last and found that.
So here I sit, with Forever Krystle on my wrist, smelling my mother.......lol.
SO..........now, let's see who's next on the list.
Only 19 days left!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: