Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Oranges

Ok, not a very interesting subject but one I feel compelled to write about at this late, late time of night, or I guess I should say this early, early time of morning. You got it, I can't sleep. But I slept a lot today with the bad shoulder and all. SO......here's the deal. My stepfather has family in Florida and he was there this week and his uncle sent oranges back with him. Good, fresh, Florida oranges. They aren't pretty, mostly not even orange but they huge and juicy and good oranges. I've not had good oranges at all this season because I refuse to pay fifty cents each for the most pitiful oranges in the world at Wal-Mart. They come from Mexico or California or Peru......or some place and maybe when they are picked they are good but by the time they get here they are an awful excuse for oranges.
So....I'm excited about the oranges. They will share with me, but I've not gotten them yet but I can't wait!
Ok, I'm done ranting about oranges. Oh, and I've not shared my blog with anyone I actually know until tonight and I shared it with my DIL, "Hey Amy!" I thought it would be a good way for her to keep up with what is going on with me since we both live so fast we don't talk as often as we'd like to.
Plus Amy understands how my mind works most of the time and she won't judge me for being a little weird at times. So, there you go. I suppose I'd better try and get some sleep since I have work tommorrow.
Night!

No comments: