Sunday, December 31, 2006

WORK!


Off to work I go on this Sunday, the last day of 2006. The store is only opened for four hours today, usually opened on Sunday for five hours.......woo hoo! Big deal. I have loads of paperwork to do and while customers are busy out in the host store (the bigger store that our little optical store is in) buying black-eyed peas and turnip greens, (good luck and lots of greenbacks for the coming year, it's the LAW down here) I will chug along closing out the year, and a successful year I might add with a modest gain over budget and last year's sales.
Think I'll just stop and get me a salad for lunch and take it with me. Or I should say a Zalad.
Oh, and I wanted to share the pic of my Grand Dog here that I borrowed from my DIL's My Space. Too cute not too share. Good Sunday to everyone!

No comments: