Saturday, December 16, 2006

A full day ahead

Work today and then I'm going to see about my best friend who has the flu. She has a five year old and a husband who has to work tonight and he gives her little help or sympathy at all when she is sick so I can at least take care of little Robbin tonight and make her honey and tea and maybe some chicken soup.
My son went to visit his wife this weekened (they are separated but I suppose not for too much longer) and my mother is driving me nuts wanting to know when I'm going to help her do Christmas baking. I guess I am kinda of running out of time as Christmas will be here soon!
Anyway.........that's about all I've got going today, pretty boring stuff. I've also got more jewelry to make but maybe I can get some of that done tommorrow.
Happy Saturday!

No comments: