Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY New Year!

Hope you had a fantastic New Year's Eve. I know I did. Let's see, I got off work, came home. First I watched a Public T.V. Special on Frank Sinatra's life, very interesting, and then I watched a "I Love Lucy" dvd that I got for Christmas. Four espisodes that I never saw or had forgotten, very fun. I had a pot of tea (Peppermint Lane in flavor) and I had some crackers and cheese. I finished my book and I watched a local station out of Macon where they drop a big PEACH down at Midnite, and then I went to bed.
Today lunch with my mother and stepfather, (the black-eyed peas thing and mustard greens). Let's see, according to what I've been told all my life, you must have all your Christmas decorations put away by today or Bad Luck will haunt you all year. You MUST NOT wash clothes today or else someone in your family will die this year. And my all time favorite, whatever you do today, that is what you will spend the majority of your time doing all year......umm. Alrighty then.
It is a yukky rainy day here this morning. A good day to pull the covers over your head if you are lucky enough not to have to work and SLEEP! Of course I can't do that or else I'll be sleeping all year!
Happy New Year to all and hoping everyone a pleasant day!

No comments: