Sunday, January 28, 2007

I Love Authors


If I read a novel and I like it, I sometimes look up the author and find an e-mail address to let them know I enjoyed it. Did you know that most of them will write you back? Usually not the really famous ones but I just got done with a paperback by Evelyn Palfrey. I e-mailed her and got a response back quick as lightening. She's an African American, lives in Texas, she's an attorney and has written four or five books. Think I'll order some more of her books. I just happened upon this one at Wal-Mart. The story is a good one. Not the Novel I'm still searching for but something to get me by until I find it.

2 comments:

Meg Kelso said...

Oh my word...your granddaughter is a cutie-patootie!

Just had to tell you that. I have one too...aren't they wonderful?

Meg

Robbin said...

They are are wonderful Meg and thank you for noticing.