Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wouldn't You just know it!

It's my day off and I woke up at five thirty. I tried to turn over and go back to sleep but it wasn't to be so I got the coffee going. My mind is going this morning. My son, my job, salmon patties! Yeah, Salmon patties. I can't explain it. They've never been my favorite things, in fact we ate them when I was growing up because they were cheap. My grandmother, when my kids were little would bring the fixings for them over to my house on Wednesday which was her day off and we'd eat them. And now I am craving them. I gave up fried foods a long time ago but my mother says she can use just a little bit of canola oil and make them and they won't be too bad, and so today we are having lunch of salmon patties. Thank goodness, got to get them out of my system.
Today Good Morning America is doing a segment on cell phone addiction, tommorrow coffee. Ummm, guess I got both of those addictions. Oh well, could be worse!
Ok, I'm off to have breakfast. I'll let you know how the Salmon patties were.

No comments: