Tuesday, January 30, 2007

All in a Day's work


I'm tired. It's just Tuesday and I have almost thirty hours in already. If all goes well, I'm off tomorrow and Thursday. Good! I need it.
Had a surprise Audit today, didn't do well but I never do that good, I hate paperwork! But I pledge to do better before I get my butt fired! The audit used to count on appraisals but they don't anymore. That's a good thing or I'd never get a raise.
Oh......I dream of having enough money that I didn't have to work. I've worked pretty constantly since I was 14. There have been times when I didn't work, but very short periods of time. If I didn't have to work I'd spend all my time making jewelry and visiting my kids and traveling. But the way it looks, I'll be working until I'm DEAD!
I shouldn't complain, at least I have a job. And I usually like it and I've worked with the same company going on 13 years and they've been good to me, even if I do stink at paperwork. The only thing that can save me from working is to win the lottery (won't happen, I never play) or I marry a rich man! (Well, it could happen!)
I'd probably not be good living a life of leisure anyway, so for now I'll be thankful I have a job and that I'm healthy enough to work everyday. And I pledge to do better on the paperwork!

No comments: