Saturday, January 20, 2007

Look alikes



My little namesake has always reminded me of Tatum O'Neal as a child.
She lost her first tooth tonight. She and my granddaughter are three weeks apart in age and I can't believe they are six this year! I wish they could know each other but they live three thousand miles apart. Little Robbin is such a sweet gentle child and I love every minute I am able to spend with her. I'm thankful to have her in my life. Sleep tight little one, the tooth fairy will visit you tonight!

3 comments:

Linda@VS said...

Wow, she DOES look like Tatum O'Neal. I love the pictures of your granddaughters, too.

Robbin said...

Velvet, I know, there are better pics that would show it more of both of them but she does look like her!

Barb said...

A VERY strong resemblance!