Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Just the Facts for today

My son's apartment will be empty now even though the lease has one more month so I took today to go and clean it, get what he left so that we can have the lights cut off. Didn't quite get done though so I will finish tomorrow.
My mother was weird today, but that's not unusual really.
I have a movie to watch tonight, The Devil Wears Prada. I wanted to have A Prarie Home Companion because I have a thing for Garrison Keilor (if you don't know who he is you probably never listen to Public Radio), but Netflix hasn't sent it yet.
I've discovered a delicious Celestial Seasonings Tea called Chocolate Caramel Enchantment. It's Chai Tea.
We may have rain mixed with Sleet tonight.
And that's about as deep as my life gets today.
Pretty boring I know but HEY, that's better than lots of Drama. Getting too old to handle much drama. SO THERE! That's all there is.
I have to laugh though because I just read a blog and the blogger complains about people who write what he considers "nothing" in their blogs. His is a political one I think. It was pretty boring to me. I guess one's person interesting content can be another's bore. Oh well, that's what the mouse is for, click, click, click away.
See ya'll later.

No comments: