Sunday, January 14, 2007

Update on my eating experiment

Ok, this week went well too, only we won't count the Salmon Patties although I really didn't do that bad that day with calories. And I got fish which is hard for me to do.
I do know that if I eat oatmeal for breakfast no snack is needed before lunch, and if I eat soup for lunch, no snack before supper. I had a big salad for lunch one day with chicken breast and though it was bunches of veggies that I needed, I had to have a snack before supper. I also tried whole grain frozen waffles and meatless sausage links for breakfast and that lasted hardly no time. So, back to oatmeal this week full time which is ok by me, I like oatmeal. I just change the fruit I put in it from morning to morning and it doesn't get boring.
As far as the soup for lunch, if you add some raw veggies as a side and maybe a slice of good whole grain bread, you are full.
So, two weeks complete and my clothes feel loose a little. I'm waiting to weigh because I really don't want to know how much I really gained back.
Today I've been a little less structured, got lots on my mind, and have kind of just munched, not bad stuff but probably too much of the good for you stuff but back on track tommorrow for sure.
And last but not least.....this week I'm going to make sure I get enough protein. Gotta read up on that one, and make sure.
Happy Sunday!

No comments: