Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm so excited!!

You should check Squidoo out if you don't know what it is. I think Kelly, you might like this site if you are reading this, you could make a wonderful lens on how to be frugal. It's free to join and you might make some money even, and it's addicting, I'll warn you. Anyway, one of my lenses made "Lens of the Day" today and I'm very excited. I think you may have to join to see the Lens, that's the way it used to be anyhow but it only takes a minute to do that. I'd love for this lens to be in the top 100 and it may make it now that it's Lens of the Day! YAY! Anyway, check it out and you'll undertand more what it is. Could be something really big someday. There are people making real money there, they have lots of lenses and they are usually promoting an online business. I do it for fun but I have made a little money.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

He he.. I will check it out! Thanks Robbin!