Saturday, March 21, 2009

AH AH CHOO!!!

That's all I can seem to do this morning along with blowing my nose. But I'll take this lovely spring weather any old day even that yellow pollen that comes with it.
After work the girls and I and their husbands are going out to eat to celebrate my "New Beginnings". I like that so much better than a Going Away party.
After today I have only three more days to work. Matthew will be here Thursday. My brain is mush. I don't think I have a complete thought in my head but it feels good to be ahead of the game and be all packed up already. In fact, I can't believe I've accomplished all I have.
I have in fact worked so hard to keep it together the last few months that I hope when I can let my guard down, I don't crash. After the dust settled a little I sort of had a little break down that I had to work through. There were times when I thought I was losing it, times that I questioned everything. And I'm not the same person I was this time last year. I know this, I know I am less confident in my job, in my decisions, in almost every action I take. And so, nobody really knows how hard the last few months have been for me to get through. Staying busy, as to not have to think, concentrating so hard on just trying to get through each day and putting all my trust that moving is the best decision for me.
And so, the time is almost here to start my new beginning, to just take the time to heal completely, physically and mentally. To be with my family, to love my grandchild in person. I'm so ready.

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Robbin,

Well, get all those sneezes out of your system before you head off on your incredible journey. I'll be so relieved to read that first post from your new home... but I want you to have a wonderful, memorable, time travelling there with your son. And, lots of photos... don't forget that!

love and hugs,
Aisling

Debra said...

Just know your in my thoughts and prayers. Praying that all will go well for you. I know how this must seem like such a huge step of faith!

Marge said...

Your new life is about to start. I pray God's richest blessings on your new life in your new home. I pray also for a safe journey, those wonderful days when you will have Matthew all to yourself and you can continue to heal. Do keep in touch along the way if possible. And remember that you are loved. Be blessed, my friend!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Robbin; I will be praying that all goes well with your move, how exciting to be starting a new beginning. Have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura