Sunday, March 08, 2009

I made a trip to the dumpster a minute ago, just before dark and there was the moon, bright and almost full, 94 percent according to my Moon Chart thingie.
I love the moon and have had little time in the past few months to pay it homage.

Today I've not had the energy I had yesterday but I did ok. I got a lot accomplished but nothing like yesterday. I still have a few more days off before Matthew gets here and if I'm not done by then, well, he'll be here to help me finish up so I'm not stressing much.

I've worked all weekend with music playing and it's funny to me the assortment I've been through.
Now don't laugh because I have a thing for Johnny Rivers, Glen Campbell, and Barry Manilow. I've worked away with Celine Dion, The Bee Gees and Aretha Franklin and Gladys Knight on that Midnight Train to Georgia. Oh and I love the Beatles. And of course there's Elvis. And then the Broadway tunes. Phantom of the Opera, Evita, the best of Andrew Lloyd Webber. I hate it when people ask me what kind of music I listen to because, well, I like some of this and some of that.
And so as my day winds down, I'll soon be another day closer to this big adventure. And don't worry Matthew, if the U-Haul has a CD player in it, I promise not to force Glen or Barry on you.

No comments: