Monday, March 09, 2009

It Can't Be Time to Wake UP!

I usually almost always wake up before the alarm but this morning, with the time change of course I didn't. And I couldn't believe it was time to get up already. It's still dark! Usually the first thing I see is daybreak out my bedroom window. So, good morning Day Light Savings Time.

On the bright side there is a bird outside singing the most beautiful melody. I mean he is singing his heart out and so I'll take his lead and know what a wonderful thing it is to have another day to wake up to. And that spring is on the way. Even if I do have to work, which I don't dread too much. After two whole days of packing, I'm ready for a break and so work will do it for sure.

The clock is ticking away and I'd better get going here. Hope you have a great day.
Love,
Robbin

No comments: