Thursday, March 12, 2009

Awake Before the Chickens!

Ok, not sure what the deal is with me this morning but I woke up at five thirty and can not go back to sleep although I could sleep at least until seven. I haven't done this in a while. Finally I just got up and got the coffee going.

I do have a lot on my mind. In fact it is spinning with all I've got to finish in just a short time for my move, with things going on around here at work, with concern for some people in my life and with just stuff!

I also am sneezing my head off. My little car was covered in pollen yesterday so with the pretty weather comes that yellow stuff that gives us all runny noses and sneezes and wheezes and all that. But it is worth it to have had the nice weather for a change.

I'm going to catch up on everyone's blogs this morning since I've neglected to do so lately and drink coffee until it is time for me to get ready for work.

Hoping you have a good day,
love,
Robbin


2 comments:

Debra said...

You were getting up as I was going to bed! I'm sure you are probably just excited and all about the move, and will be sleeping better before too long.

The pollen is crazy here too. Just took my car to be washed today to wash some of that yellow stuff off of it!

Robbin said...

Hi Debra, I hope you have a good sleep. Yep on the polen, everyone around here is sneezing!