Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Oh my goodness am I sore this morning. I'm getting a workout with this moving project for sure but for almost a year I've hardly gotten any exercise so it's all good. Now tell that to my aching body, lol. I got a lot done yesterday, I found stuff I forgot I had, I found stuff I wondered why I kept and I found stuff I've been looking for! And today I'm back to it. The hardest thing of course is deciding what I take and not take since I'm super down sizing. It's HARD! But it's also a good thing. Living alone, I practically live in only one room anyway, so there you go.
Yesterday I drove my car down to the mailbox. It was a beautiful day, in the seventies and so I had my car window down. On the way back I felt the oddest sensation that at first I couldn't figure out what it was and then I realized it was the wind blowing my hair!! Now I've not felt that in a long time. SO I'm getting there although I still have some bald spots, mostly I have hair and enough to blow in the wind. Woo Hoo!
Hope you have a good day. I'm off to get started again and LOOK at my counter........I'm in the teens! YAY!

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

wow! You are getting close. You do know it is pretty rainy on the west coast this time of year. It goes along with the old joke of the coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco. I hope you aren't disappointed. It is warmer there for part of the year.

Robbin said...

I won't be disappointed Mary, I just want to be where they are for now. And I'm a rain loving kind of gal.