Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Morning from...

Albuquerque, New Mexico. We got here last night and it is such a pretty town. We are going to explore it a bit today. It is very warm here and very windy.
Yesterday we enjoyed the Cowboy Museum in Oklahoma City and the Memorial at the Federal building site. That was quite moving and made it very real. When I can settle down a bit I'll have some pictures to share of that.
I saw antelope yesterday as we drove, that was pretty cool. They are so small, somehow I thought they were bigger.
I love New Mexico. So far the people are nice and the land is pretty to me. We walked to the downtown area last night from our hotel and it is so cool. Very modern with lots of shops and places to eat.
From here on out, we're slowing down to enjoy some of the places we are going through and I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: