Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A New Store

  Well, my time in the Lacey Wa. store is coming to an end.  The District Manager, the one who origionally hired me called me yesterday morning and told me I would be working in a store in Renton Wa.  It is about the same distance that I am driving now, but it is a faster paced store and I will like that.  My hours will be good and I'm excited.  I will start there Monday.
   The manager of the store in Lacey is not happy because she for some reason thought I'd stay in her store but I had told her from the beginning that I was just helping out while she was on maturnity leave.
  So, that is how it goes and I'm happy, we'll see what happens next.

  

3 comments:

Memaw's memories said...

Isn't it amazing how this old earth just keeps turning? Sounds like you are off on another new adventure.

Hope things go well at the new store.

Robbin said...

Thank you Shirley, I'm glad to move on to a busier store.

Robbin said...

Thank you Shirley, I'm glad to move on to a busier store.