Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday is my Monday

I worked all weekend and then I had Monday and Tuesday off and I'm back to work today.  I work 1 till 8 which means I will get home after nine tonight. 
  It is a beautiful fall day here in Washington State today.  The wind is blowing, the sun is shining, there is a tiny little chill in the air and everything looks crisp and golden.
   After putting in a full week at the new store I'm quite happy there.  The manager told me she was a little nervous when the District Manager put me there because her store has been down in budget for a while now.  I assured her I was not there to replace her.  I like her a lot.  She is 35 or so and already has invited me to a Halloween party she is giving.  She says she likes to play Martha Stewart and cook.  Sounds good to me.
   So, off I go to start a new week in the middle of the week.  Haleigh spent a little time with me last night and then her parents walked over to get her and visited a little.  I need more furniture, and a kitchen table.  I only have a couch, but that will come in time.

1 comment:

Marge said...

Hope your week, whenever it starts!, is going well. It sounds like you are adjusting well to the new store and I'm sure you will do a wonderful job. I think it's so sweet that Haleigh comes to visit so often! And so neat that they live so close!