Friday, February 13, 2009


The news is depressing this morning, a plane crash, another little girl missing in Florida. It's Friday the 13th and if you're superstitious that could be bad. I always figured it could be a lucky day too so there you go. One of the girls at work is going to see the new Friday the 13th movie tonight. Not me, I don't care for scary movies thank you very much. I in fact have the movie here "Nights in Rodanthe" which is much more my speed.
Anyway, Friday the 13th today, Valentine's Day tomorrow.
Matthew and I were thinking of the same thing last night without knowing it. I was soaking in a nice hot bath and thinking about what we needed to stop and see on our trip and when I got out he had emailed me and was thinking about that too. He wants to see the Great Salt Lake in Utah. I don't care what we see really, just to be in places I've never been and to see new land will be enough for me.
I am moving slow this morning, really pushing it with time so I'd better get going and take my bath. It is supposed to be rainy today and tomorrow according to the weather man but the sun is shining brightly out there at the moment.
Have a good day, watch out for black cats and such!
Love,
Robbin

2 comments:

Marcie said...

It is a sad morning, with the news of the plane crash. The morning news is not really the best way to start a day, I think. Not if you want to begin the day with a positive, happy energy...

Do you work today? If so, I hope it is a great day there (without grumpy customers!) If not, enjoy packing and preparing. I know that is where your focus is directed these days. I'm so excited for you.

I have a shelfari accout, but never managed to get that bookshelf up and running on my blog! I should try again. Your books look great. I'm reading the Kite Runner right now (not quickly though; I have so little leisure time to read.)

take care!

love and hugs,
Aisling

Robbin said...

Hi Aisling, yes I had to work and we had a pretty pleasant day. I enjoyed the Kite Runner very much, hope you do too. And hope you have a great weekend. Love ya bunches!