Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lazy Bones Am I

I'm off today and I slept in until nine o'clock. It has been a long time since I did that. I did have a hard time actually going to sleep so that explains it probably. I have much I'd like to get done today and the weather is nice, so we'll see how that goes.
We're working on getting the U-haul and Matthew's airline ticket and I'm getting really excited.
Nothing much worth talking about going on around here. I had a terrible dream where I was at a big meeting for work and I couldn't find the room where my group was meeting and I started to panic. I ran into a girl who I used to work with but no longer works with our company and she just laughed and laughed at me as I wandered from room to room. I had my phone but when I opened it to call my boss to ask where they were there were no numbers, no keys at all. So I panicked some more. It was a nightmare!!
Anyhow, have a good day.

9 comments:

MeMaw said...

I'v worked all night and still not yet in bed lol! Can't seem to quit reading blogs...maybe I need blog rehab! LOL! Ok...for real I'm going to bed now. Have a great day! Love Ya!

Tammy said...

Hey lazy bones,
I tried calling but me thinks you're out and about. :) XXOO

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Robbin; I hear what you are saying, I have had a lazy day today too, we are having high winds and lots of rain. So it made my day so laid back, very laid back.lol Now that was a bad dream, I used to have them about school not sure why, I have been out for yearssssssssss...

Hugs;
Alaura
now have a good dream tonight...

Robbin with 2 B's! said...

Hey Debra, I hope you finally got some sleep. I do that sometimes, get started reading those blogs!

Robbin with 2 B's! said...

Hey Tammy, so sorry I missed you, and so glad you are feeling so well. And that you had a handsome Dr. That always helps.

Robbin with 2 B's! said...

Hi Alaura, thanks for coming by. I hate those dreams like that, it was just going on and on and I was getting more and more upset. Hope you have better weather soon.

GreenishLady said...

Robbin, I suppose it's not surprising to be having dreams of not feeling prepared or properly-equipped when you're facing into a big move. I really admire you for deciding to go with your heart and go. All will be well, I'm sure.

I just noticed that there's only one of the books on your shelf that I haven't read - the Glass Castle. Guess I'll have to look out for it! We seem to have very similar tastes.

Robbin with 2 B's! said...

Oh hi Imelda, yes, do read the Glass House, it was hard to read at times because of the situation but very interesting. I can believe we have the same taste in books as I always relate to what you write and feel.
Good to see you!

Linda S. Socha said...

Hello again Robbin. Congratulations on a move. Your blog is looking great and I love the new post......I noticed you have been or are reading eat pray love. I saw a great video last night by the author that I woulde like to send by email if that is ok with you.Drop by Psyche Connections when you are in the neighborhood!!
Linda