Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Work Day Wednesday

I've got do get going this morning, it is my day off but I have to go to laundry and I have some other errands to run and then I got to get back home and get things done here. I was thinking I scheduled myself off another day this week but that is next weekend but I am off Sunday. I got to stay focused here now cause I only have 30 more days! Woo Hoo!
So determined was I to remain hatless yesterday that I nearly froze to death walking from my car into the store. I forgot how warm your hair keeps you so I could have at least wore a knit hat while I'm outside but I didn't even think of it. I will remember next time!
Yesterday when things slowed down at the store, we had only one customer and her son in the store. Loni was selling his mom glasses and I was just sort hanging out and I picked up a pair of purple clearance sunglasses and put them on and looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed the kid looking at me and so I looked at him through the glasses and said, "Don't ya think I look cool with my purple sunglasses and my nearly bald head and he smiled and nodded and gave me a thumbs up. LOL, cute.
And so I'd better get my coffee going and get going on my day.
Hope your Wednesday is a good one.
Love,
Robbin

2 comments:

Memaw's memories said...

It was so nice of you to make the youngin feel at ease. Sometimes it's hard not to look at something that's different.

I was thinking about your move today, and the theme to Wagon Train came to mind. Instead of Rollin, Rollin, Rollin, I was humming Movin, Movin, Movin. Just 30 days. They'll be gone in no time.

Mary Timme said...

Ah! I went back and read a bit of the post from the 24th and now this one makes a lot more sense to me. That is a big step for you. Blessings,