Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Guard Dog


We had a stellar week at the store this week and I'd like to just curl up with the new book I bought yesterday but NO! I have work to do, I'm moving you know. So far I've gotten as far as making a pot of coffee.
Usually my little dog, Sweetie, sleeps through the night but last night she kept me awake practically the whole night. She heard things apparently all night long. She would jump up, scamper over me in bed and jump to the floor and bark like crazy. And then she'd stand guard at the door and sort of just barely bark. It drove me nuts and I think finally she and I both went to sleep around four in the morning. So I've not had too much sleep. I'm not sure exactly what she was protecting me from but she did a very good job for sure.

2 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

Priceless shot! Good Sweetie girl.

Robbin said...

She looks so serious there, lol, like a school teacher.