Saturday, February 21, 2009

Packin' & Dreamin' on a Saturday Morn

The sun is brightly shining this morning but it is 26 degrees. It never gets so warm in my house so I am freezing and thinking of taking a bath to warm up some. I'm excited about being off today because I have lots to get done. Only 34 more days, I can't believe it.

I've decided I want to see the Grand Canyon. It would be really silly to be that close and not see it and I may never have another chance. So Matthew, can we see the Grand Canyon please??



We're also going to see the Great Salt Lake....



I'm a nature girl and so I'm much more interested in seeing the land and the rocks and the dirt and the animals than real touristy places. We are free spirits, Matthew and me, so we're not going to do much planning I don't think. If we come across something we want to see that is what we will do. And I just can't wait!

3 comments:

Marge said...

Yes, yes, yes! Go to the Grand Canyon! It is awesome, to use an over used word! But it really is! I'm so happy for you, and can hear the excitement in your words. ANd I totally agree with you. Do the nature stuff. See our great land. That's what we do. I can easily pass by the man made stuff. Give me the God made stuff.

Have a great weekend!

Debra said...

That picture of the Grand Canyon is beautiful.

It is now officially on my "bucket list" of places to visit!

Hope your having a good day!

Mary Timme said...

I've seen them both and they aren't to missed. I know you'll have a good time and traveling with the wind is the best way to go.