Friday, February 23, 2007

Everyone's a Comedian!

OK, here's my horoscope for today.


Communication with others might be difficult today, Robbin. Everyone around you could be in a rather fuzzy state of mind, with ideas very clear in their heads but no words to explain them. Letters and phone messages seem cryptic. Weird rumors and gossip could reach your ears. You may need to repeat just about everything you say at least once in order to make yourself understood. This should pass by tomorrow - so don't let it drive you crazy!

This one cracked me up so I couldn't wait to share it with my co-workers. They took great pleasure all day long by answering everything I said to them with a "huh?" or a "what did you say?" Of course I fell for it everytime and repeated myself serveral times before I'd realize they were pulling my chain! Very funny! Made for a very interesting day and the patients probably really wondered about us. I love it when you spend the day of work filled with the sound of laughter. (Even at my expense!)

No comments: