Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just Because.......

I got flowers today at work from my eldest son. And the reason? Just because. Of course there's some history connected to it and we've been through a lot the last few months and it was his way of telling me he thanks me for being there for him. Coming from this son, it's a HUGE statement and one that makes me smile and gives me hope that he's on his way to finding happiness in life. That's all I have ever wanted for him. That's all any mother wants. The flowers mean more than he can know, or maybe he does know. Either way, my mother's heart is swelled with pride and I am so thankful for both my sons. We fought many battles to just survive and it looks like all three of us just might do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is so neat your son sending you flowers! I know what your mother's heart must have felt when you got them. It sounds like you have a really wonderful relationship with your children.:)