Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Smart Kid


Ok, when I was a kid and I started losing teeth I couldn't wait until night fall to put that tooth under the pillow. My little namesake is a little different. She lost her first tooth a few months back but instead of putting it under her pillow she asked her mom if she could just save it and take it for "show and tell". Her mother, rather doubtful that anyone would want to see the tooth agreed. She never took it though and when she lost her second tooth, she asked to keep it too. Her mother explained to her that if she'd put it under her pillow the Tooth Fairy would come and leave her money for it. No, she just wanted it put in the little box where she'd stored the first one. At this point she has lost four teeth and has of yet to leave one under the pillow. I have a theory she is waiting to make sure new ones really do come in.......lol. She doesn't want to sell those until she makes sure she's not going to need them. Or maybe she is going to put them all under the pillow at once for a big pay out! Whatever she is thinking, it is funny to me. Who knows what goes on in that sharp little mind!

No comments: