Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday Ramblings

Ok, so it's my day off but I do have to go and meet my boss for the review. That should last just an hour or so, I think. She has to meet another manager in another town so she's on a tight schedule. I'm making coffee now, waking up slowly and watching one of the morning shows. News full of Brit and Anna Nicole and nothing much else.

Cloudy here today, with some rain in the forecast I think. A good day to stay home but not gonna happen. I've not felt so good this week, but am feeling a little better today. It's the pre menopausal thing, fatigue, fuzzy brain (worse than usual)a few hot flashes, hurting joints. Just ikky feeling. Just part of the journey. I don't like it a bit. But hey! "I am WOMAN!" hear me moan, er, I mean roar!

Ah, here's a segment now on the morning show on Mother Daughter Relationships. I should listen, something is going on between me and my mother at the moment that I don't' even get. I've got to work on that, it's getting really weird. The older she gets the weirder things get between us. Who knows!

Ok, enough rambling. I'm off to cook myself some breakfast and then get ready to go meet my boss and get this over with. Happy Wednesday to you!

No comments: