Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Secret


For months now I've run into The Secret. The marketing on this thing has been good. I'd read about it on forums, on blogs, just about everywhere. I would have bought it on the Internet months ago if I didn't have dial-up and could have actually watched it on my computer but finally I broke down and bought the book. Last week it was featured on Oprah I think and so Wal-Mart has it and in my town that's the only place you can buy a book. So I am into it. It is really something to think about, this secret of the universe. Based on the laws of attraction, the concept being things we think of are what attracts us. If that's bad things, that's what we get, if it's good things that's what we get. Whether you believe in the Universe or God, it works both ways. Their are quotes from the bible there as well as the great masters of the world. It's very interesting.
You know how you can just look into some people's eyes and see peacefulness? I think that's what we all crave, peacefulness and contentment with who we are and what we have. That's my goal.

No comments: