Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Day, Another Well Earned Dollar


Today seemed like it was just plain wild and crazy! We are pretty much short a person at work all week and BOY can you tell it! Nothing is easy, customers have been nice, and not even nutty as they can be, it just seems like we are so buried in everything. The good news is we are doing good business and selling glasses and making budget, so I really shouldn't complain, but MAN are we tired when we get home. I am and I know my co-workers are too. We go and go and don't have time to think in between customers. It makes the day go fast anyway.
On another note, our weather is crazy! We had storms this morning and when I came out of work it had gotten down right cold and very windy!
Like everyone else I am ready for Spring. I am in fact ready for anything NEW! I am so sick of the same old things, doing the same things, seeing the same things. It seems as though I can't get excited about anything much anymore. I NEED something to get me interested in life again. I am waiting for the day and it will come, I get closer and closer with each passing day.

No comments: