Saturday, February 23, 2008

Public Broadcasting Day for Me

It dawned on me tonight that I've developed somewhat of a routine on Saturdays when I get off work and that is funny too because I usually don't have routines. I hate routines, I love doing different things when I want to....I don't do "routines!"

Here's the deal. As I drive home I listen to "Prairie Home Companion" on public radio. When I get home, I settle in and watch Public T.V. , "Georgia Travels" which is interesting to me because it is about my own state and many places are where I've been. And then I watch "Rick Steves Europe". This is still Public T.V. and then I watch the British Comedies. ALSO on Public T.V. (Note to self, I need to donate some money to Public T.V. and Radio as soon as I can).

I usually don't cook on Saturday night, I bring something home or get something easy from the grocery. And then............I fall asleep.

WOW..............my life is pretty boring! I've got to get out of my rut for sure!

No comments: