Friday, February 22, 2008

Freaky Friday for Real

Well, let's see. My day in review. It poured rain nearly all day but after it slowed a bit we got busy busy busy and had a really good and busy day. Before that however, a man armed with a gun robbed a store up the road from us, ended up running in our Host Store (the bigger retail store in which we are located inside of.) Within minutes cops were everywhere, inside and out, looking for him. Somebody found the gun he had thrown right outside the store and as far as we know they never found him. It was a little scary.

My boss called me and that sometimes upsets me and it did today. But she doesn't call that often and I can live with it. She says I am too sensitive anyway so WHATEVER!

The closing person has the flu and so I had to close tonight, worked nine until eight but that's better than it used to be when we closed at nine. But I am totally tired and it is still raining and the sound of it on my roof should lull me right to sleep pretty soon.

And how was your day???

2 comments:

amy said...

My goodness! You need a police scanner so you can be a redneck like me and be PREPARED when things like this happen! LOL

The_Gertster said...

Oh My Gosh, Robbin!!! What a day!!
You'll have to tell me all about it on MONDAY!!!