Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Day Off

I am off today and of course I woke up at 6:45 even though I could have slept later. I can't even blame it on Sweetie, my little dog. It was all me. In fact she stayed in bed for at least another hour before she was ready to go out.

And so.....I've read blogs, had breakfast, and added a program on my sidebar called Twitter. Check it out. I saw it on some other blogs and thought it would be interesting for short thoughts and updates.

The full moon has brought out the weird and strange clan of people that usually show up during this time at work. Nothing's been easy for any of us and so the break I am getting today from that is welcome.

I'm a little jumpy today, like a cat on a hot tin roof. I hate the feeling but it is what it is and I'll live with it.

Nothing too interesting going on with me at the moment except I am slowly working on getting my life to where I want it to be.

Happy Day to you all!

No comments: