Saturday, February 23, 2008

Famous Bus Sightings

A while back I saw a bus in our Walmart parking lot with the name "Grace Potter and the Nocturnals" band on it. I didn't know who they were but you can read about them here and listen to them here........I noticed Blogger is featuring their blog site now here.

Today Keith Urban's bus was in the parking lot. I saw a woman walk up and knock and knock but nobody answered. He was probably not inside but I guess she wanted to see if he was and maybe he'd answer the door................lol. Maybe she just wanted to welcome Nicole Kidman to the neighborhood, I don't know what she was thinking. She finally stopped and stomped off mad! People are so funny!

Our town is right off Interstate 75 which goes all the way down to Florida so maybe he had a show there.

3 comments:

amy said...

This post made me laugh because it reminded me of two things . . . once my friend Tammy and I followed Brooks & Dunn's tourbus in Valdosta and got so worked up about meeting them . . . and it turned out to just be their equipment! THEN, do you remember when Matthew and I went to see Diamond Rio and ended up behind their bus on the interstate afterward? He still picks on me about exiting a moving vehicle when they pulled into the gas station. I got autographs, though! I don't think I would have just walked up to it and knocked, though, if they had not already come out. LOL

amy said...

You had a visitor from St. Cloud, Minnesota who arrived on your bus post . . . and one of my most favorite songs in the WORLD is "On a Bus to St. Cloud" by Tricia Yearwood.
I just thought that was cool.

Robbin said...

Amy, my company owns an optical lab there too!