Sunday, February 03, 2008

For the Sake of Amy

My DIL, sweet Amy, has missed me this week and has reminded me that it's been a week since my last post.

And it is true, I've ignored my blog this week. I have a few valid reasons. MY mama taught me if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. So that was one reason. Another reason is that I am dealing with things with my son that are painful and what I guess you'd call Tough Love. I am in no way tough but I do love him. We'll see how that goes.

I also am fighting with myself about making an appointment to see a doctor. I have some problems related to my age and this "pause" in my life that I must take care of before I can move on with my life and I cannot make myself make the appointment which is a whole story within itself and then last but not least on Wednesday I woke up with a cold that has knocked me off my butt. I have managed to work, it helped that I had two days off this work and I am off today. So maybe I can kick it out of my system.

So you see Amy, nothing very interesting except the same ole thing. I have got to muster up the courage to make the appointment with the doctor this week. I can't move on until I do, and I am so ready to move on.

I promise to get back to myself soon Amy. And JOY came to me everyday that I missed just in the fact that you missed me. It's nice to be missed.

2 comments:

amy said...

Well, I DO miss you, but you take all the time you need. Except for the doctor thing. Do that NOW. If you don't, I'm going to sic my mama on you. LOL

Anonymous said...

I too have missed your daily "joy" blog. I have to say that I have come here every day looking for your comments about the little highlights in your life that have brought a smile to your face and your heart that day. I hope that all the reasons for your not blogging be resolved soon, especially since your joy lifts my heart also. Please take care of your health because without it, we have nothing. Looking forward to more joy this week. Teri