Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunshine Sunday

It's been a cold and dreary weekend but sunshine today, the sun is in fact shining brightly right now as I type, even though it is fighting its way through heavy fog which I've no doubt will burn off in no time at all. And so already the sun has blessed me with JOY today. I welcome it because I don't believe we've seen it all week.

And speaking of last week, it was not my best, personally. Lot of stuff on my mind, personal relationships challenging, my eldest son and his life, chaotic as always. I've got to get things moving on things I've got to take care of so I can go on with the changes I want/need to make in my life. And so, I hope for better times. Peace. It's all I've ever wanted really.

I have to work today, it is my turn.
Happy Sunday to you all, I hope you have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

amy said...

oh where, oh where has my mom-in-law gone? Oh, where, oh, where can she beeeeeeeeee??????? :-)