Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just another Saturday

Today was a hard day at work. Not a bad day, just hard. Nothing came easily. But still we were busy and that's a good thing and the day went fast.

I have to admit my "complaint free world" bracelet got swapped several times from one wrist to the other.

And somedays Joy is easy to find, somedays I have to look for it.

So, what made my heart sing today? What was a moment? Well, it is this moment, relaxing with a nice cup of tea and some Maria cookies.
Sometimes JOY is right in front of you when you least expect it.
I discovered Maria cookies or biscuits at the dollar store last week. Never heard of them before that, but they are thin and crispy and not too sweet and go great with tea or coffee. I need to go back and stock up.

I have two movies to watch but maybe not tonight. I'm off tomorrow so I have time then. Tonight I'm thinking my bedtime will come soon. I'm tired.

2 comments:

amy said...

Those cookies sound wonderful! I wonder if they have them here? I have a new tea that is vanilla rooibos and I think they would go well with it.

Robbin said...

Yes, look for them. They are made by different companies. I found them at all places, General Dollar! But they are perfect with tea. Really English you see.