Friday, January 04, 2008

Not Complainin' but my lips are chapped!

Back in October I told you I'd heard about "A Complaint Free World" campaign by a minister I saw on the Today Show. You can read about it here. Well, today I got the rubber bracelet. So I'm starting my 21 day try to not complain period. It's very timely too because I'm having a store meeting early in the morning and we've gotten a little negative about our customers. I'm including myself here.

And this is what brought me JOY today.

And I'd like to say that I have chapped lips. Now this in itself is no big deal probably but the fact is, I've never had chapped lips before. Not that I remember. Not that I knew and I know they are chapped for sure. THEY hurt! Chapped lips HURT! And now I understand why they make chapstick and why people use it.

This is the chapstick I bought and it is very soothing. Thank you Chapstick for making chapstick.

No comments: