Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A New Book

I started a new book yesterday by a new author(for me) and although I barely got started it is beckoning me, I think I'm going to enjoy it. There is so much I'd rather be doing than going to work. I've not been able to do any jewelry making for some time now and I'm itching to make some. I sold about 200 dollars worth for Christmas (ok, mostly my mother sold it for me) but it was stuff I had made up. I didn't even give jewelry much for gifts like I mostly do. (Some people may be glad of that).

I'm grateful I have a job, and a good job it is too. I love the company I work for and I surely must work but somehow I've got to find some balance again so that I can get back to doing what I love. Balance is hard to find, I've never been too good at it and by the time I figure I'm all out of balance, it's hard to regain it but not impossible. I shall persevere!

No comments: