Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Nice Wednesday

It's been a cold and rainy day and it was also my day off. I like cold and rainy days if I don't have to get out in it and I didn't so it was a good day.
JOY came in the way of a box in the mail full of good things from someone who loves me. That's always a good thing. The box was nice but it's the love part that brings me the JOY.

And.....today was another special day for someone in my life. One of my associates at work has a little girl named Winter Hope and she turned two today!
"Happy Birthday, Winnie!" I love you.
Maybe her Mom will email me a picture so I can post it. (hint, hint).
Seems like nearly everyone in my life has a December or a January birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winnie had a great birthday. She has been in one of her moods all day. She thinks she is cute so she has been smiling all day but wont say a word to anyone! We love you, too!

Robbin said...

Oh, I'm so glad she had a good day. She is such a cutie pie. I was glad to have gotten to see her the other night.