Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature."
Anne Frank


I am seeking for the year to come, pure joy in everything I experience. I need JOY! I've lost it along the way and I want it!

Some people believe that happiness is simply a state of mind. Some people find it spiritually, some people believe it can only come from helping others.

I can not answer the question right now what it would take to make me happy but I know of things that are making me unhappy at this odd time in my life. Some of these things I can change, some I can't.



That sort of reminds me of a Chinese Proverb I read once. I'm not quoting it right probably but it goes something like,

"The bird sings not because he knows the answers but because he has a song."

I've got to find my song!

No comments: