Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hey Ya'll

For some reason in the last week or so I've had so many people comment on my Southern Accent. And not just people from somewhere else, even people from here, Southern people! What the heck? I don't think I'm talking any different than I've ever talked.
They've not said bad things, they've said, "I love your accent," or "you have such a sweet southern accent" or "I love to hear you talk.".................alrighty then. Even yesterday on conference call one of our managers from West Virginia commented on it............pleazzzzzzzzzzze! Have you ever heard someone from West Virginia talk?
If I stand out here, can you imagine what happens if I move to Washington state? I think I'll just shut my mouth! Ya'll have a good day because that is what I am fixin to do! (just kidding, I really don't talk like that!) DO I?

No comments: