Thursday, February 07, 2008

Just Rambling

As I have my dose of coffee and TV news this morning, terrible destruction by tornadoes and Britney on the loose again, I could sure close my eyes and take another doze but I must go to work.

I can't believe it is Thursday already. To me the week has flown by. It is time for my store's paperwork to be audited. I always dread this as our company has strict rules and I never score too well. I hate paperwork and although our deposits are always made on time, we might not have each paper signed in the right place or we might be missing a certain form and that always kills us. We've a pretty good idea last months work will be audited and I've gone over and over it and had my associates do the same and so I think we are ready. I was thinking my boss might pop in today to do it but then again, you never know about her. I wish she would so we could get it over with.

After a gray and rainy day yesterday, the sun is brightly shining this morning and that is nice to see. And now my coffee cup is empty and the clock is ticking and as much as I hate to disturb my little dog who is comfortably curled up on my lap, we must start our day. Wishing you a happy day if you're reading my ramblings and we'll see what JOY I can find today! I hope you find your own.

2 comments:

Chellie said...

My comment is for Britney. No one is immune to mental illness and I feel so sad that it is possible for an attorney to override a psychiatrist's decision. Britney would have a chance to get back to herself and get her kids back if she was simply left to get the help and medication she so desparately needs. It makes me so angry that every time people try, someone else gets awestruck that it's Britney and lets her out to carry on with the same uncontrolled mental illness.

Robbin said...

I hear you Chellie, as a child of a man who suffered mental illness his whole life and a mother of a grown son who continues to spiral out of control even when we try and try to get him help. It is a hard thing to deal with and poor Britney has so many other obstacles to deal with as well. If I were her parents I'd be tempted to hire someone to kidnap her and bring her back to Louisiana and get her out of LA but then I guess they'd get in trouble for that! Let's hope she gets through this somehow.