Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Hopes for Today


I'm hoping for a less chaotic day today. Our Dr. leaves early and that will help and yesterday put us over in budget for the week so we are ok there. So...a nice calm day would suit me fine. That is what I am hoping for.


I can hardly believe that February is almost history for this year. Time seems to fly to me lately. Day after day, mostly the same, and then you raise your head and POW......the months have flown by and before you know it another year has gone by.
I feel the urgency to catch some of this time in a mason jar and hide it under my bed so I'll be assured to have some left to enjoy.

Hoping your Saturday is a good one and you are enjoying your time in life and doing just what it is you've always wanted to......or at least working toward it!

Love,
Robbin

Time in a Bottle

by: Jim Croce



If I could save time in a bottle

The first thing that I'd like to do

Is to save every day

Till Eternity passes away

Just to spend them with you



If I could make days last forever

If words could make wishes come true

I'd save every day like a treasure and then,

Again, I would spend them with you


But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do

Once you find them I've looked around enough to know

That you're the one I want to go Through time with



If I had a box just for wishes And dreams

that had never come true

The box would be empty Except for the memory

Of how they were answered by you



But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do

Once you find them I've looked around enough to know

That you're the one I want to go Through time with






No comments: